About Me

My photo
I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator for almost two years now, and when I signed up it was just for the starter kit and discount on products........ I never imagined it would snowball into being a business like it has. I am a new Mummy to my little boy, Isaac, who is almost four months old now. I am spending my maternity leave enjoying watch him grow up, becoming his own little person, and also trying to build my business up. Stampin' Up! have amazing products and I would love to share my crafting passion with as many people as possible. I am always putting through orders, so if you need anything, or just want some information or advise, please do not hesitate to contact me. If you want to try before you buy, then check out my classes and get booked on.

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Big Blossoms......

Time for a colour challenge me thinks!

I went on over to Simply Stampin Challenge Blog where this week the colours are Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie.  You are allowed to substitute colours to the nearest you have so I added in Crumb Cake as the neutral for my card.

I've seen lots of cards that people have CASE'd and thought I'd take a look through the Mini Catalogue and see if I could find something to make my own.  I decided to go with the Build a Blossom stamp set and the image on page 18.  The Build a Blossom set and the Blossom Petals Punch are so fabulous to work with, and are so versatile as well.  I used my paper piercing tool to do the stem, and instead of stitching I just used the writing end of the Old Olive marker pen to add a touch of colour.  The sentiment is from the Curly Cute stamp set.  So many sentiments in this set, all of them bold and loopy!  Brilliant for any occasion :o)


The Details: 
Card / Paper - Crumb Cake textured card / Very Vanilla / Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive DSP
Stamps / Ink - Build a Blossom / Curly Cute / Old Olive / Crumb Cake / Pumpkin Pie
Embellishments - Linen Thread / DS Button Daffodil Delight
Tools - Piercing Tool and Mat Pack / Blossom Petals Punch / Stamp-a-ma-jig / Stampin Scrub and Mist / Trimmer / Snail / Glue Dots

7 comments:

  1. I really love this card, so elegant! Thanks for entering the simply stampin' challenge this week.
    Bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. I love ho you have stamped part the way around the flower. Thanks for joining in with this week's Simply Stampin' Challenge...x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I really love this card, I have tried for days to say this though as blogger wouldn't allow me to post comments! tut!
    ha ha, lovely anyway :-)
    Thanks for joining in with Simply Stampin' challenges
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is lovely, I love the Build a Blossoms set, and the stitched stems are a fabulous touch. Thanks for joining in with the Simply Stampin Challenge. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card it looks so different in these colours. Thanks for joining us at Simply Stampin' challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love this, particularly your stem! Thanks for joining us at the Simply Stampin' Challenge this week, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The stitched detail on this card is so pretty!
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete