About Me

My photo
I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator for almost two years now, and when I signed up it was just for the starter kit and discount on products........ I never imagined it would snowball into being a business like it has. I am a new Mummy to my little boy, Isaac, who is almost four months old now. I am spending my maternity leave enjoying watch him grow up, becoming his own little person, and also trying to build my business up. Stampin' Up! have amazing products and I would love to share my crafting passion with as many people as possible. I am always putting through orders, so if you need anything, or just want some information or advise, please do not hesitate to contact me. If you want to try before you buy, then check out my classes and get booked on.

Saturday 14 May 2011

My First Swaps!!!!

Woooo Hooooo............

My first training session!  Very excited......
I spent yesterday evening (yes, a bit last minute), making my swaps for the session.  17 in all - took me 2 hours, not sure if that's good or bad for timing?

I love the Trendy Trees stamp set so used this and tried to keep things pretty simple seeing as I was making quite a few and it was my first go at mass production!



I was very pleased with the results - lets hope the other girls at training like them too.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what swaps everyone else brings and getting some inspiration from them.  I'll post the swaps I receive in return when I get home later on.

The Details: 
Card / Paper - Whisper White / Daffodil Delight / Regal Rose / Early Espresso
Stamps / Ink - Trendy Trees / Regal Rose / Early Espresso
Embellishments - 1/8" Daffodil Delight Taffeta Ribbon
Tools - Colour Coach / 1 3/8" Circle Punch / 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch / Polka Dot Embossing Folder / Trimmer / Stampin Scrub & Mist / Stamp-a-ma-jig / Dimensionals / Snail

No comments:

Post a Comment