About Me

My photo
I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator for almost two years now, and when I signed up it was just for the starter kit and discount on products........ I never imagined it would snowball into being a business like it has. I am a new Mummy to my little boy, Isaac, who is almost four months old now. I am spending my maternity leave enjoying watch him grow up, becoming his own little person, and also trying to build my business up. Stampin' Up! have amazing products and I would love to share my crafting passion with as many people as possible. I am always putting through orders, so if you need anything, or just want some information or advise, please do not hesitate to contact me. If you want to try before you buy, then check out my classes and get booked on.

Sunday 1 May 2011

Baby Blossoms Galore

Happy Sunday!

I've had the baby blossoms stamps set for a few weeks now, and I keep looking at it and then I always pick out something else to work with.  Well today is the day I tackle the baby blossoms.

I didn't really have a card for a specific occasion or person in mind, so I thought I create my own Designer Series Paper (DSP) with the stamp set and then I could use it when I need a card in a hurry.

Yes, I do realise that the Springtime Vintage Suite that this stamp set falls into also has a set of DSP that co-ordinates, but it's so much more fun creating your own personalised paper.  Just nod along with me...... 

I used lots of the various flower and leaf combinations, but I stuck to a colour palette that I selected from the trusty Colour Coach - Pinks / Yellows / Greens.

Here is the finished article!


I can't believe after more than a week off work (bank holidays are just fab!), that there's only one more day before everything goes back to normal.  Hopefully I'll get some crafting time in tomorrow as I am now off out to visit family, probably a garden centre and have a yummy pub lunch.  My tummy is rumbling already.

Have a good day xxx

The Details:
Card / Paper - Very Vanilla A4 card
Stamps / Ink - Baby Blossoms /Soft Suede / More Mustard over So Saffron / Rose Red over Blushing Bride (In Colour) / Wild Wasabi over Certainly Celery
Embellishments - None
Tools - Clear Block A / Stampin Scrub & Mist

No comments:

Post a Comment