About Me

My photo
I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator for almost two years now, and when I signed up it was just for the starter kit and discount on products........ I never imagined it would snowball into being a business like it has. I am a new Mummy to my little boy, Isaac, who is almost four months old now. I am spending my maternity leave enjoying watch him grow up, becoming his own little person, and also trying to build my business up. Stampin' Up! have amazing products and I would love to share my crafting passion with as many people as possible. I am always putting through orders, so if you need anything, or just want some information or advise, please do not hesitate to contact me. If you want to try before you buy, then check out my classes and get booked on.

Sunday 15 May 2011

Team Training Cards

Hello!

As promised I am popping up some pictures of the cards made at training yesterday.  All of the cards we made used the Strength and Hope stamp set which is on the back page of the mini catalogue.  This is a charity stamp set and for every stamp set sold, £1 is donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.

The first is a great card for a make and take as it's really quick and simple to put together.


We used some colours that I've not used before, but I really liked them.  Cajun Craze , More Mustard and Pear Pizzazz.  The butterfly was stamped on Very Vanilla then cut out and mounted onto Pear Pizzazz cut out with the Decorative Label Punch.  This punch was also used to create the border in Very Vanilla.

The second card is what we made for the technique shown at training.  It would appear that an inked embossing folder can create a really lovely effect on the embossed pattern.
It was literally a case of rubbing an Early Espresso ink pad over the inside on the embossing folder, popping the Blushing Bride card inside and popping it through the Big Shot machine.  So simple and quick, but really gorgeous.


That's all for today as I have a mountain of things to do, but I'll post the other cards I made tomorrow, plus of course it will be Mojo Monday - I wonder what the challenge will be this week?

The Details: 
Card / Paper - Cajun Craze / More Mustard / Very Vanilla / Pear Pizzazz / Blushing Bride / Early Espresso
Stamps / Ink - Strength and Hope / Early Espresso / Cajun Craze / More Mustard / Pear Pizzazz
Embellishments - Pear Pizzazz 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon / Basic Pearls
Tools - Decorative Label Punch / Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment