About Me

My photo
I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator for almost two years now, and when I signed up it was just for the starter kit and discount on products........ I never imagined it would snowball into being a business like it has. I am a new Mummy to my little boy, Isaac, who is almost four months old now. I am spending my maternity leave enjoying watch him grow up, becoming his own little person, and also trying to build my business up. Stampin' Up! have amazing products and I would love to share my crafting passion with as many people as possible. I am always putting through orders, so if you need anything, or just want some information or advise, please do not hesitate to contact me. If you want to try before you buy, then check out my classes and get booked on.

Saturday 23 July 2011

Workshop Make and Take Number 2.........



Sorry - rather later thank planned getting this other post up!


The second card we made at the workshop in the week used the Big Shot in a couple of ways.
A card base of Whisper White was run through the Big Shot using the Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder.  Sponge Daubers were then used lightly over the embossed image to add some colour to the flowers and  leaves.  We also used the Big Shot with the Beautiful Wings Embosslit to cut and emboss those gorgeous little butterflies that were added to the card with Mini Glue Dots.
 
 
The sentiment is from the Oval All stamp set, inked in Perfect plum and punched out with the Oval Punch.  This was then layered onto a piece of Perfect Plum card punched with the Scallop Oval Punch.  This was added to the card with Dimensionals.

I have another workshop tonight and just because I like a good challenge, I have created new Make and Takes to do tonight :o)

The Details: 
Card / Paper - Whisper White / Perfect Plum
Stamps / Ink - Pear Pizzazz / Blushing Bride / Perfect Plum / Oval All
Embellishments - Butterflies from the Beautiful Wings Embosslit
Tools - Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder / Oval Punch / Scallop Oval Punch / Glue Dots / Dimensionals / Snail / Stampin Scrub and Mist / Trimmer

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful CAS card! Great idea for a workshop!

    ReplyDelete