About Me

My photo
I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator for almost two years now, and when I signed up it was just for the starter kit and discount on products........ I never imagined it would snowball into being a business like it has. I am a new Mummy to my little boy, Isaac, who is almost four months old now. I am spending my maternity leave enjoying watch him grow up, becoming his own little person, and also trying to build my business up. Stampin' Up! have amazing products and I would love to share my crafting passion with as many people as possible. I am always putting through orders, so if you need anything, or just want some information or advise, please do not hesitate to contact me. If you want to try before you buy, then check out my classes and get booked on.

Thursday 7 July 2011

Garden Green

Afternoon - another day whizzing by!
I'm not quite sure what happened to yesterday, but I did have quite a long lay-in after it taking 3 hours to get home from the Take That concert!  But.......  it was AMAZING...............
Our seats were pretty far back, but there were big screens up so we didn't miss a thing.  The set was brilliant, the play list covered everything from 4 man Take That, Robbie on his own, then all together doing new stuff and then they went back and did a load of songs from the old days.  A real mix that had everyone up on their feet singing and dancing along.  Hearing the whole of Wembley Stadium singing Angels while Robbie Williams just watched is something I'll not forget.  Pure magic!

Anyway - back to reality and a quick card I made.



After making cards to send to lots of the ladies I met over the weekend I had a few scraps left and thought I'd use them up.  I teamed some Garden Green card with Woodland Walk DSP and the Every Little Bit stamp set images which I coloured with my Aqua Painter and Markers.  Really simple layering with Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake circles, plus a Scallop Border Punched from Early Espresso.  The sentiment is from the very versatile Plane and Simple stamp set.
The layout is from last weeks Clean and Simple Stamping sketch which I think I just about have time to enter.

Right - off to see my mum and dad now, with maybe a trip to the garden centre for some plants as the back garden needs some brightening up.  I do hope the rain stops :o)
Enjoy your day xxx

The Details: 
Card / Paper - Garden Green / Very Vanilla / Crumb Cake Textured / Early Espresso / Woodland Walk DSP
Stamps / Ink - Every Little Bit / Plane and Simple / Early Espresso / So Saffron / Pumpkin Pie / Old Olive / Pink Pirouette
Embellishments -  None
Tools - Scallop Border Punch / 1" Circle Punch / 1 1/4" Circle Punch / Aqua Painter / Stamp-a-ma-jig / 2-way Glue Pen / Dimensionals / Trimmer / Stampin Scrub and Mist

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet card Julie. Glad you had a fabby time at Take That - my friend Sara was at the same show and said how amazing it was. See you soon. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet and a great use of that stamp set! Great CAS card!

    ReplyDelete