About Me

My photo
I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator for almost two years now, and when I signed up it was just for the starter kit and discount on products........ I never imagined it would snowball into being a business like it has. I am a new Mummy to my little boy, Isaac, who is almost four months old now. I am spending my maternity leave enjoying watch him grow up, becoming his own little person, and also trying to build my business up. Stampin' Up! have amazing products and I would love to share my crafting passion with as many people as possible. I am always putting through orders, so if you need anything, or just want some information or advise, please do not hesitate to contact me. If you want to try before you buy, then check out my classes and get booked on.

Saturday 30 July 2011

Happy Anniversary

This afternoon I am off to a family party to celebrate my Aunt and Uncles 30th Wedding Anniversary, so of course I had to come up with a card.  Well, two actually, one from me and my OH and one from my mum and dad :o)

The first one I made using the Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit and 5 Petal Flower Punch to create some strawberries.  I used Poppy Parade and Pear Pizzazz, sponge daubed the edges with the same colour ink, and used the 2 Step Bird Punch for some leaves.  I popped on some little flowers as well, made by punching Very Vanilla card through the Boho Blossom Punch and sponge daubing the edges with Peach Parfait ink and popping a Daffodil Delight brad through the middle.
They were layered onto Confetti Cream card stock, which was layered on a Poppy Parade card base.  The sentiment is from the Hostess Level 2 set called Something to Celebrate which is in the mini catalogue.


The second card I made used Real Red, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White as the colour combo.
The stamp set I used is Stampin' Up!, but it's a set from the USA, called Valentine Defined.  I love it, and wish we had it over here!
The flamingos are inked in Versamark and then Real Red before stamping onto Whisper White and adding Clear Embossing Powder and heating.  The bottom Whisper White section was run through the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder.  The Real Red top section was stamped with the string of hearts image from the stamp set, ink Real Red ink to give a subtle background.  I added 1/8" Real Red Taffeta Ribbon across the middle and then layered everything together.


The weather seems to have decided to be nice for the party as the sun is currently shining.
I hope you have a wonderful Saturday xxx

The Details: 
Card / Paper - Poppy Parade / Pear Pizzazz / Very Vanilla / Confetti Cream / Chocolate Chip / Real Red / Whisper White
Stamps / Ink - Valentine Defined / Something to Celebrate (L2 Hostess) / Poppy Parade / Pear Pizzazz / Peach Parfait / Real Red / Versamark
Embellishments - 1/8" Real Red Taffeta Ribbon / Daffodil Delight Brads
Tools - Boho Blossom Punch / Clear Embossing Powder / 5 Petal Flower Punch / 2 Step Bird Punch / Scallop Heart of Hearts Embosslit / Sponge Daubers / Mat Pack / Paper Piercing Tool / Tombow / Dimensionals / Snail / Trimmer / Stampin Scrub and Mist / Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder / Heat Gun

No comments:

Post a Comment