About Me

My photo
I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator for almost two years now, and when I signed up it was just for the starter kit and discount on products........ I never imagined it would snowball into being a business like it has. I am a new Mummy to my little boy, Isaac, who is almost four months old now. I am spending my maternity leave enjoying watch him grow up, becoming his own little person, and also trying to build my business up. Stampin' Up! have amazing products and I would love to share my crafting passion with as many people as possible. I am always putting through orders, so if you need anything, or just want some information or advise, please do not hesitate to contact me. If you want to try before you buy, then check out my classes and get booked on.

Wednesday 20 July 2011

It's been a while!

Hello Everyone - so sorry for the lack of posts of late, but life has been a little hectic.
A mixture of being snowed under at work, helping with my dad's hospital appointments and spending time with my parents, prepping for workshops and just general stuff, I've simple had no time to sit and craft and have creations to post on my blog.

I am very, very excited as I have a workshop tomorrow evening.  And the ladies are all in for a treat as I have two make and take projects for them :o)  I really hope they enjoy it.  I will post the projects we make later this week.

For now I have a quick card I rustled up earlier on.
I have seen lots of people showcasing the embedded embossing technique so thought I'd give it a go myself.  It's really simple.  I punched some pieces of Greenhouse Gala DSP with the 1" Circle Punch and mounted them onto Daffodil Delight and Baja Breeze 1 1/4" punched circles.  I glued them onto my Pear Pizzazz card base and then ran this through my Big Shot - oh yes, I now have a Big Shot - whooo hoooo - thank you my lovely mum :o) with the Lattice Square Embossing Folder.  It really creates a lovely effect and looks like the circles are part of the card base.  I stamped an image from Ornate Flowers in Baja Breeze onto Whisper White card and mounted this with Dimensionals onto a Pumpkin Pie Scalloped Circle which was then glued centrally onto the card front.




The Details: 
Card / Paper - Pear Pizzazz / Daffodil Delight / Pumpkin Pie / Whisper White / Baja Breeze / Greenhouse Gala DSP
Stamps / Ink -  Ornate Flowers / Baja Breeze
Embellishments - None
Tools - Lattice Square Embossing Folder / 1" and 1 1/4" Circle Punches / Scallop Circle Punch / Dimensionals / 2-Way Glue / Stampin Scrub and Mist / Trimmer

1 comment:

  1. Uhooi,,
    Wow, This card is very nice, sweet and creative,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete