About Me

My photo
I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator for almost two years now, and when I signed up it was just for the starter kit and discount on products........ I never imagined it would snowball into being a business like it has. I am a new Mummy to my little boy, Isaac, who is almost four months old now. I am spending my maternity leave enjoying watch him grow up, becoming his own little person, and also trying to build my business up. Stampin' Up! have amazing products and I would love to share my crafting passion with as many people as possible. I am always putting through orders, so if you need anything, or just want some information or advise, please do not hesitate to contact me. If you want to try before you buy, then check out my classes and get booked on.

Thursday 28 July 2011

Customer Thank You Cards

As you know, I had a couple of workshops last week, so this week I have taken delivery of all the goodies they ordered and have packaged them up for delivery.
I make a thank you card for everyone who orders, but the cards I made for the first bundle of deliveries I forgot to take a picture of - d'oh indeed!!!!

However, I shall be delivering another bundle of orders tomorrow so have made these simple little thank you cards to add to each persons package.


The card base is Pear Pizzazz, with a strip of Sunny Garden DSP added near the top.  I used the Fancy Flower Punch with Peach Parfait card, the 5 Petal Flower Punch with Poppy Parade card, and the flower from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack with Peach Parfait card also.  The edges of these flowers were sponge daubed in the same colour ink as the card colour, and then they were secured together with a Daffodil Delight Brad in the middle.  I added then to the card front with Dimensionals.
The Sentiment is from the Level 1 Hostess set called Afterthoughts.  It was inked with a Chocolate Chip Marker as I didn't want to use the whole image, just this part of it.


Quick and simple - I hope my lovely customers like them :o)

The Details: 
Card / Paper - Pear Pizzazz / Peach Parfait / Poppy Parade / Sunny Garden DSP
Stamps / Ink - Afterthoughts (Level 1 Hostess) / Chocolate Chip / Poppy Parade / Peach Parfait
Embellishments - Brads
Tools - Sponge Dauber / Mat Pack / Paper Piercing Tool / Tombow / Dimensionals / Trimmer / Stampin Scrub and Mist / 5 Petal Flower Punch / Fancy Flower Punch / Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack

1 comment:

  1. Very cute Julie - I am sure your customers will love them X

    ReplyDelete