About Me

My photo
I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator for almost two years now, and when I signed up it was just for the starter kit and discount on products........ I never imagined it would snowball into being a business like it has. I am a new Mummy to my little boy, Isaac, who is almost four months old now. I am spending my maternity leave enjoying watch him grow up, becoming his own little person, and also trying to build my business up. Stampin' Up! have amazing products and I would love to share my crafting passion with as many people as possible. I am always putting through orders, so if you need anything, or just want some information or advise, please do not hesitate to contact me. If you want to try before you buy, then check out my classes and get booked on.

Saturday 16 July 2011

Training Day Swaps

Good Morning,

Today I am off to join about 30 other lovely ladies, and I believe one man also, for Team Training.
I'm actually gate-crashing as I'm not officially part of the team, but did receive an invite by way of Elizabeth Shannon.  It's a bit closer to home for me so works out well.

As with most Stampin Up meet ups, there is the option to take part in swaps.  It's a great way to see what ideas other come up with, to see how a stamp set you have no inspiration for, or don't currently own can be used.  And it's just great fun!

I want to keep my swap fairly simple as I didn't have a lot of time to get them done.
I unwrapped my Beautiful Butterflies Die for this one which was really fun.  Teamed with the Blueberry Crisp DSP the butterflies look gorgeous.


I have popped to different sizes together with a glue dot and then wrapped Linen Thread around the centre to act as a body and antenna.
The sentiment is from Just Believe, inked in Pacific Point, and I have scored two lines in the Very Vanilla card, though I'm not sure it shows in the pictures.  
The Pacific Point / Not Quite Navy mount has been embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots folder, and then the whole thing has been mounted on Sahara Sand card.


I hope everyone likes them.  I can't wait to see what everyone else has come up with.

Have a wonderful day :o)

The Details: 
Card / Paper - Sahara Sand / Very Vanilla / Pacific Point / Not Quite Navy / Blueberry Crisp DSP
Stamps / Ink - Pacific Point / Just Believe
Embellishments - Linen Thread
Tools - Beautiful Butterflies Die / Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder / Glue Dots / Dimensionals / Snail / Trimmer / Stampin Scrub and Mist

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie, your swap is beautiful, thank you for sharing, hope to see you at the next get together!

    Kerry x

    ReplyDelete