About Me

My photo
I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator for almost two years now, and when I signed up it was just for the starter kit and discount on products........ I never imagined it would snowball into being a business like it has. I am a new Mummy to my little boy, Isaac, who is almost four months old now. I am spending my maternity leave enjoying watch him grow up, becoming his own little person, and also trying to build my business up. Stampin' Up! have amazing products and I would love to share my crafting passion with as many people as possible. I am always putting through orders, so if you need anything, or just want some information or advise, please do not hesitate to contact me. If you want to try before you buy, then check out my classes and get booked on.

Saturday 14 January 2012

Time for a challenge

I have not done a challenge entry for a long, long time.  I decided this morning that it was time to rectify that.

I went over to Stamping 411 for the weekly sketch and decided to play along.

I have been wanting to use the stamp set Everything Eleanor for ages, but with Christmas taking over my crafting for the last few months it never made it out of the box until now.

I used Perfect Plum for the card base and stamped this in the same coloured ink with the flourish from the set.  I used Sahara Sand ink for the label stamped onto Confetti Cream card which has lovely little flecks in it.  I over stamped this with one of the flower images.  First I inked it with Melon Mambo and then did the rock n roll technique with some Elegant Eggplant ink.  I trimmed around the label shape, mounted it onto some Melon Mambo card and then trimmed again.  I think my trimming skills need some work!!!!    

Everything Eleanor Jan 2012 (1)

I used some red stick across the middle of the card and ruffled some Chantilly Crochet Trim along it, adding in the Happy Birthday sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes in Melon Mambo punched with the Decorative Label Punch.  
The sketch had a bow in that area, but I decided to top the ribbon with the little bird image from the stamp set.  I used markers to colour him in Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand and a little Pumpkin Pie for the beak and feet.  I cut him out and added him with a Dimensional.

Everything Eleanor Jan 2012

The flower image piece was then added with Dimensionals as well.

Why not follow the link at the top of the post to Stamping 411 and see what everyone else has been creating?

Thanks xx

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty!! Thanks for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your ribbon and bird are so pretty!! Lovely job with the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card - love everything about it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty! I love the vintage feel!

    ReplyDelete