About Me

My photo
I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator for almost two years now, and when I signed up it was just for the starter kit and discount on products........ I never imagined it would snowball into being a business like it has. I am a new Mummy to my little boy, Isaac, who is almost four months old now. I am spending my maternity leave enjoying watch him grow up, becoming his own little person, and also trying to build my business up. Stampin' Up! have amazing products and I would love to share my crafting passion with as many people as possible. I am always putting through orders, so if you need anything, or just want some information or advise, please do not hesitate to contact me. If you want to try before you buy, then check out my classes and get booked on.

Sunday 8 January 2012

Cupcake Class Update

CUPCAKE CLASS UPDATE

The 10am - 1pm session for this class is now fully booked.

I am adding a second session on the same date
2 - 5pm

Please book by Saturday 14th January
Come and be a Crafty Bug at my Saturday card classes. 
21st January

Cupcake Class
Using the NEW Create a Cupcake stamp set and Cupcake Builder Punch
(available in the Spring Mini Catalogue from 4th January)
£12.50
This class includes a product bag containing buttons, brads and ribbon.  
You will be using some on your projects, but there will still be plenty to take home.

Sneak Peek


You'll be surprised at how much you can create from a cupcake!
For further information, more class dates, and booking information click HERE 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie! This class looks like its going to be a fab one! I love that stampset and punch! You always have such fab ideas and for that reason i hope you don't mind but i've given you a Liebster Blog Award,See my blog for more details!! http://www.craftythinker.blogspot.com/2012/01/liebster-blog-award.html
    Well done! Amyxxx

    ReplyDelete