About Me

My photo
I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator for almost two years now, and when I signed up it was just for the starter kit and discount on products........ I never imagined it would snowball into being a business like it has. I am a new Mummy to my little boy, Isaac, who is almost four months old now. I am spending my maternity leave enjoying watch him grow up, becoming his own little person, and also trying to build my business up. Stampin' Up! have amazing products and I would love to share my crafting passion with as many people as possible. I am always putting through orders, so if you need anything, or just want some information or advise, please do not hesitate to contact me. If you want to try before you buy, then check out my classes and get booked on.

Tuesday 24 January 2012

Sale-a-bration is HERE!!!!



Wow, it seems to have taken a long time to arrive, but finally Sale-a-bration time is here!
So what is Sale-a-bration……………  it’s Stampin’ Up! best offer ever – simply spend £45 on some fabulous Stampin’ Up! products and you can then pick one of four stamp sets, or a pack of gorgeous Designer Series Paper for FREE……….  And if you spend £90, you pick two items, spend £135 you pick three items……………  are you getting the idea????
So what are the items you can get for FREE
SAB Outlined OccasionsSAB Fresh VintageSAB Sprinkled ExpressionsSAB Elementary EleganceSAB Everyday Enchantment DSP
Not only can you get these gorgeous products for FREE with each spend of £45, but you can also get a FREE Sale-a-bration set if you host a workshop with sales of £300 or more, plus you still get the usual Hostess Benefits as well.
To place an order or to find out more about hosting a workshop and take advantage of this promotion please contact me
craftybugjules@yahoo.co.uk or call on 07786266722

No comments:

Post a Comment