About Me

My photo
I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator for almost two years now, and when I signed up it was just for the starter kit and discount on products........ I never imagined it would snowball into being a business like it has. I am a new Mummy to my little boy, Isaac, who is almost four months old now. I am spending my maternity leave enjoying watch him grow up, becoming his own little person, and also trying to build my business up. Stampin' Up! have amazing products and I would love to share my crafting passion with as many people as possible. I am always putting through orders, so if you need anything, or just want some information or advise, please do not hesitate to contact me. If you want to try before you buy, then check out my classes and get booked on.

Sunday 29 January 2012

More Sale-a-bration Creations

Hi, I really hope everyone has had a fab weekend…….. it’s whizzed by!

I wanted to do a quick post to share a few more cards I made at Cate’s baggie book day a few weeks ago.

The lighting wasn’t great when I took these photos unfortunately.  Both cards are made with the Elementary Elegance stamp set.  The first card uses some of the gorgeous In Colours for 2011/2012.  The banner is a great way to get a ribbon effect without ribbon.  The sentiment has been stamped separately and punched with the Curly Label Punch, then popped onto the card with Dimensionals.

SAB Cards Jan 2012 007SAB Cards Jan 2012 008

The second card is very pink and girly.  Lots of the others girls at the craft day were putting 18 and 21 on there cards, and I think a few of them thought I’d put my numbers the wrong way round!  However, if I remember, I will use this card for my nieces 12th birthday in June.  Again the centre sections was punched out and popped up with Dimensionals.  The colour scheme is Rich Razzleberry and Pink Pirouette.

SAB Cards Jan 2012 011SAB Cards Jan 2012 012

Right, off to finish tidying my craft room after spending this afternoon making a mess.  Needless to say I didn’t get as much done as I needed to, so I’ll be hot-footing it in there tomorrow after work. 

   

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS cards! Love the age on the girly one...such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds think alike - this card also features on my blog today!! Had a great time at the training - it was lovely to catch up with everyone again! xxx

    ReplyDelete