About Me

My photo
I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator for almost two years now, and when I signed up it was just for the starter kit and discount on products........ I never imagined it would snowball into being a business like it has. I am a new Mummy to my little boy, Isaac, who is almost four months old now. I am spending my maternity leave enjoying watch him grow up, becoming his own little person, and also trying to build my business up. Stampin' Up! have amazing products and I would love to share my crafting passion with as many people as possible. I am always putting through orders, so if you need anything, or just want some information or advise, please do not hesitate to contact me. If you want to try before you buy, then check out my classes and get booked on.

Friday 4 November 2011

New Product Card Class - Button Buddies Snowman

A new Stampin' Up! catalogue and lovely new products must mean that Christmas isn't far behind!!!!

I added in a few Christmas cards to my card class this month to get everyone started............

This card uses a 4" x 4" base of Island Indigo, teamed with the gorgeous Cherry Cobbler!
The background is Serene Snowflakes stamped onto Whisper White, and then I ran the card through the Big Shot with the Perfect polka Dots Embossing Folder to give an even more snowy effect.

A length of the new Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon was added down the middle of the card (love this ribbon, it's super soft and touchable!)

The snowman from Button Buddies was inked up with markers so I could get the body in Island Indigo and the hat in Cherry Cobbler.  This was stamped onto Whisper White and then punched out with the Decorative Label Punch.  I also used this punch with a piece of Cherry Cobbler, which was then chopped in half down the middle and used to edge the white piece.This was added to the centre of the card with Dimensionals.


A really simple design that could be done over and over for a batch of Christmas cards for friends, neighbours and co-workers.  I haven't actually added a button for the snowman on this card, but it would look great and give an added dimension to the card.

Coming up later in the week are the final two cards from class which use the versatile Pennant Parade stamp set and co-ordinating Pennant Builder Punch.

The Details: 
Card / Paper - Island Indigo / Whisper White / Cherry Cobbler
Stamps / Ink - Button Buddies / Serene Snowflakes / Cherry Cobbler / Island Indigo
Embellishments - Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon
Tools - Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder / Decorative Label Punch / Dimensionals / Trimmer / Stampin Scrub and Mist / Tombow

1 comment:

  1. What a fab card - the cherry cobbler really works well with the blue!! Love that stampset - it's on my wish list! xx

    ReplyDelete