About Me

My photo
I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator for almost two years now, and when I signed up it was just for the starter kit and discount on products........ I never imagined it would snowball into being a business like it has. I am a new Mummy to my little boy, Isaac, who is almost four months old now. I am spending my maternity leave enjoying watch him grow up, becoming his own little person, and also trying to build my business up. Stampin' Up! have amazing products and I would love to share my crafting passion with as many people as possible. I am always putting through orders, so if you need anything, or just want some information or advise, please do not hesitate to contact me. If you want to try before you buy, then check out my classes and get booked on.

Tuesday 22 November 2011

CONVENTION - the best trip ever................

Oh my, oh my, oh my, how excited was I last week as I was packing and preparing my swaps to attend my first ever Stampin' Up! Convention - and it was in Disneyland Paris...................  Stampin' Up! and Disney - my two most favourite things!!!!!

Well it was a whirlwind trip, manic, fun, exciting, lots of learning, loads of new things coming from Stampin' Up! over the next few months - plus I spent time with my team members, saw other familiar faces and met lots of lovely demos I'd not met before........... 

For anyone who doesn't know much about Stampin' Up! or is new to my blog - basically Stampin' Up! hold a European Convention each November.  Last year it was in the UK, this year in France, and next year it is in Germany.  We were lucky enough to find out about the lovely stamp sets and DSP that are going to form the SALE-A-BRATION promotion from 24th January - 31 March 2012, and equally as exciting, we also found out that we will be getting a SPRING MINI CATALOGUE in the UK for the first time ever..................

Now it's forbidden for us to show the stamp sets, or any of the promotional literature prior to the launch of these two exciting things, but we are allowed to show completed projects made using all of the new goodies.  I was very lucky and was a winner on a prize patrol and got to come home with a brand new punch and a la carte stamp, so as soon as I have put these into action I will show you my creations........

For now though, here are a few of the projects that were on the display boards:


and also some of my favourite swaps that I was so lucky to receive:


Gold Embossed Christmas card by Liz Archer
Thank You card by Jo Dumbleton
Friend card by Julie Kettlewell
Birthday Wishes card by Kerry Timms
Bottlecap Magnets x 3 by Sarah-Jane Rae
Bottlecap Brooch by Val Moody
Christmas Bird card by Emily Thompson
Flower Notebook by Evelyn Calder

I will be getting back on the posting trail and updating you with more pictures over the coming weeks, plus I have loads of class projects to share with you.............  

Until tomorrow - xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Wow! sounds like you had a fab time! Well done on your win!

    ReplyDelete