About Me

My photo
I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator for almost two years now, and when I signed up it was just for the starter kit and discount on products........ I never imagined it would snowball into being a business like it has. I am a new Mummy to my little boy, Isaac, who is almost four months old now. I am spending my maternity leave enjoying watch him grow up, becoming his own little person, and also trying to build my business up. Stampin' Up! have amazing products and I would love to share my crafting passion with as many people as possible. I am always putting through orders, so if you need anything, or just want some information or advise, please do not hesitate to contact me. If you want to try before you buy, then check out my classes and get booked on.

Sunday 27 November 2011

Craft Fair - Punch Art Fun

I'm sure that is has not escaped any ones attention that Christmas is fast approaching.  I have already made mention in a few posts that I have been making lots of items to sell at some craft fairs I am attending.  Well, this is where the show and tell really begins.  Over the next few weeks I will be sharing with you lots of lovely Christmas gift items that I have spent many a late night putting together.  
At this point I have done one Christmas fair, but it was on a remarkably hot November day, and attendance at the fair was not what the organisers had hoped.  Needless to say, I don't have to rush around making loads for the next fair in just over a weeks time as I have lots of stuff left.  
My theory is that since the next two are actually in December, then people will be more in the Christmas frame of mind........  The other two fairs are also on a slightly bigger scale, so my fingers are crossed for good turnouts.

Today I wanted to show you some punch art lolly pop bookmarks that I have made for children.  Although not a Stampin' Up! product, I have added wiggly eyes which I think makes them super cute :o)

Here is my little troupe of penguins.
The body is made with Basic Black card and the Extra Large Oval Punch, then with Whisper White and the Large Oval Punch I added a chest area.  The wings are made with the large Oval as well, and a 1" Circle Punch for the head.  The beak is a Pumpkin Pie heart punched from the Owl Builder Punch and the feet come from that punch also.



Next up are my Santa's..........  Punches can be used for so many things, it's just a case of a little imagination!

Santa's hat is 1 1/4 Square Punch of Real Red cut in half and trimmed with a Whisper White piece of card punched with the Word Window Punch.  The Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack was used for the hat bobble and also the beard pieces.
The face is a 1 3/8" Circle of Pink Pirouette and the nose a smaller circle again using the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack.




I have a few other punch art items to share with you, so check back over the coming days, or sign up to follow me or for email alerts.

Happy Crafting
Julie xxx

1 comment:

  1. These are really cute! My girls would love to give these to their friends! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete