About Me

My photo
I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator for almost two years now, and when I signed up it was just for the starter kit and discount on products........ I never imagined it would snowball into being a business like it has. I am a new Mummy to my little boy, Isaac, who is almost four months old now. I am spending my maternity leave enjoying watch him grow up, becoming his own little person, and also trying to build my business up. Stampin' Up! have amazing products and I would love to share my crafting passion with as many people as possible. I am always putting through orders, so if you need anything, or just want some information or advise, please do not hesitate to contact me. If you want to try before you buy, then check out my classes and get booked on.

Thursday 1 December 2011

Where I'll Be....

I will have a stall at the following events in the run up to Christmas

If you live nearby, why not pop in to say hi, see my crafty creations and find out more about Stampin' Up!  You can even do some Christmas shopping while your there!!!


Tilehurst Xmas Arts, Crafts & Gifts Fair

Friday 2nd December

7 - 10pm

Westwood Farm Community Centre, Downs Way, Tilehurst, Reading, Berkshire, RG31 6SL

Tilehurst Xmas Arts Crafts & Gifts Fair in aid of Action Medical Research UK.








Alton Christmas Cracker

Sunday 4th December

10am - 4pm

Alton Community Centre, Amery Street, Alton, Hampshire, GU34 1HN 

Christmas Fair at Alton Community Centre, Hampshire. 10.00am-4.00pm. Come along for lots of stalls selling gifts and products for the festive season, preserves, cakes, jewellery and lots more.

Santa's Postbox, River Wey Cafe open, free mulled wine, mince pies and Christmas cheer.

Free Entrance.





FestiviTea & Christmas Family Event

Sunday 11th December

1 - 4 pm

Popley Field Community Centre, Carpenters Down, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG24 9AE

Basingstoke Branch of the National Autistic Society will be spreading bit of sparkle with a FestiviTea & Family Fun Day, and we're inviting local stallholders to come along!!!

As well as a selection of local craft stalls there will be a silent auction for last minute Christmas goodies, a bouncy castle, face painting, gingerbread tree biscuit decorating, craft activities, and Santa’s Grotto for the children.

We will also be serving hot and cold refreshments and snacks, including mulled wine.

There is plenty of free parking at the centre and admission to the event is free.

Every penny raised will go towards supporting local children with Autism and their families.















1 comment:

  1. Wow! Your busy - may try and pop over and see you at the Alton fair - my mum lives over that way! xxx

    ReplyDelete