About Me

My photo
I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator for almost two years now, and when I signed up it was just for the starter kit and discount on products........ I never imagined it would snowball into being a business like it has. I am a new Mummy to my little boy, Isaac, who is almost four months old now. I am spending my maternity leave enjoying watch him grow up, becoming his own little person, and also trying to build my business up. Stampin' Up! have amazing products and I would love to share my crafting passion with as many people as possible. I am always putting through orders, so if you need anything, or just want some information or advise, please do not hesitate to contact me. If you want to try before you buy, then check out my classes and get booked on.

Friday 9 September 2011

Training Make and Takes x 2

Hi,

This past Saturday I went to a training session held at my upline's, upline's home!  It gets confusing - technically I suppose you could call her my Stampin' Up! Gran, but she's way to young for that :o)

The lovely Cate had prepared two make and takes for us all to make.

The first was using the Mini Milk Carton Die with the Big Shot.  We wrapped a piece of DSP around it, and a sentiment was added on a Scalloped Square cut from Whisper White.  The flower is from Vintage Vogue, and the friends is from Just Believe.  A mini library clip was added from the Clip Assortment (part of last months freebie pack!) to hold the carton together.  These are just so cute and would make fabulous favours for wedding tables, or party treats for kids, and in reds and greens they would look lovely on the table for Christmas dinner!


The second make and take was a mini card.
The base is Pear Pizzazz with a 1 3/4" Circle of Whispoer White added.  This was stamped in Pear Pizzazz with the Dot, Dot, Dot background stamp before being punched.  The butterflies are scraps of cardstock put through the Big Shot with the Beautiful Wings Embosslit.
The senitment is inked in Pear Pizzazz and is from Party This Way stamp set.  Finally some Basic Rhinestones were added to give it some sparkle.

Thanks so much Cate - it was a great afternoon of fun......  xxx

The Details: 
Card / Paper - Whisper White / DSP Bright Stack - Old Olive / Pink Pirouette / Peach parfait / Regal Rose / Pear Pizzazz
Stamps / Ink - Melon Mambo / Old Olive / Pear Pizzazz / Dot, Dot, Dot background stamp
Embellishments - Clip Assortment / Basic Rhinestones
Tools - 1 3/4" Circle Punch / Beautiful Wings Embosslit / Big Shot / Paper Snips / Dimensionals / Sticky Strip / Tombow / Trimmer / Stampin Scrub and Mist

1 comment:

  1. Love the milk carton idea and your card is so pretty too! I love those little embossed butterflies!

    ReplyDelete