About Me

My photo
I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator for almost two years now, and when I signed up it was just for the starter kit and discount on products........ I never imagined it would snowball into being a business like it has. I am a new Mummy to my little boy, Isaac, who is almost four months old now. I am spending my maternity leave enjoying watch him grow up, becoming his own little person, and also trying to build my business up. Stampin' Up! have amazing products and I would love to share my crafting passion with as many people as possible. I am always putting through orders, so if you need anything, or just want some information or advise, please do not hesitate to contact me. If you want to try before you buy, then check out my classes and get booked on.

Saturday 3 September 2011

August Card Class - Pearly Owl

This is the final, and I think my favourite, card from my August Card Class.
There is only one small stamped image and the rest is all about punches!
The base is 4"x4" Certainly Celery card, layered with a piece of Whisper White and a piece of Pink Pirouette Designer Series Paper from the Subtles Stack.
The branches have been punched from Certainly Celery card with the 2-Step Bird Punch, and the flowers from Pink Pirouette card with the Itty Bitty Punch Pack Flower.
We have obviously used the 2-Step Owl Punch here, with Soft Suede card, some Whisper White for the eyes, and the same DSP as before for the chest section.
The sentiment is from Plane and Simple stamp set in Soft Suede ink, punched with the Word Window Punch and layered onto Certainly Celery card punched with the Modern Label Punch.  This was stuck down with Dimensionals.
The flowers have had a tiny Basic Pearl added to the center.

Very simple and very cute!

If you have liked the cards I made for my August Card Class and would like to come to the next class, it is being held at my house on Saturday 10th September.  Click onto the Classes tab at the top of the page for all of the details.  I'd love to see you there!

The Details: 
Card / Paper - Certainly Celery / Whisper White / Soft Suede / Pink Pirouette DSP Subtles Stack
Stamps / Ink - Plane and Simple / Soft Suede Marker
Embellishments - Basic Pearls
Tools - 2-Step Bird Punch / 2-Step Owl Punch / Word Window Punch / Modern Label Punch / Itty Bitty Punch Pack / Tombow / Dimensionals / Trimmer / Stampin Scrub and Mist

1 comment: