About Me

My photo
I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator for almost two years now, and when I signed up it was just for the starter kit and discount on products........ I never imagined it would snowball into being a business like it has. I am a new Mummy to my little boy, Isaac, who is almost four months old now. I am spending my maternity leave enjoying watch him grow up, becoming his own little person, and also trying to build my business up. Stampin' Up! have amazing products and I would love to share my crafting passion with as many people as possible. I am always putting through orders, so if you need anything, or just want some information or advise, please do not hesitate to contact me. If you want to try before you buy, then check out my classes and get booked on.

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Happy Birthday Mum!

Yesterday it was my lovely mum's birthday, so I took the day off work and we spent it together..........

Whenever September comes around I always see sunflowers in the shops and I think they are simply gorgeous.  I case'd a card by Andrea Gideon to create a sunflower card for my mum.

I really hope it helped to brighten her day :o)


I used the Flower Daises #2 Die with my Big Shot to make the sunflowers, using Peach Parfait and So Saffron card for the petals, and textured Chocolate Chip card for the centres which was run through the Big Shot in the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder.
The leaves are punched in Pear Pizzazz using the Two-Step Bird Punch.
The background is the flower image from Confetti stamp set - inked in Peach Parfait and So Saffron to match the sunflowers.
The card base is Pear Pizzazz layered with textured Chocolate Chip, and embellished with a couple of So Saffron Brads.

The Details: 
Card / Paper - Pear Pizzazz / Chocolate Chip textured / Peach Parfait textured and smooth / Whisper White / So Saffron
Stamps / Ink - Confetti / Peach Parfait / So Saffron
Embellishments - So Saffron Brads
Tools - Flower Daisies # 2 Die / Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder / Two-Step Bird Punch / 1" Circle Punch / 1/2" Circle Punch / Dimensionals / Big Shot / 2-Way Glue / Snail / Trimmer / Stampin Scrub and Mist / Paper Piercing Tool and Mat Pack

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty and happy card! Love the multi-colored petals on your sunflowers!

    ReplyDelete