About Me

My photo
I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator for almost two years now, and when I signed up it was just for the starter kit and discount on products........ I never imagined it would snowball into being a business like it has. I am a new Mummy to my little boy, Isaac, who is almost four months old now. I am spending my maternity leave enjoying watch him grow up, becoming his own little person, and also trying to build my business up. Stampin' Up! have amazing products and I would love to share my crafting passion with as many people as possible. I am always putting through orders, so if you need anything, or just want some information or advise, please do not hesitate to contact me. If you want to try before you buy, then check out my classes and get booked on.

Monday 3 October 2011

Launch Party Make and Take 1

My goodness the weekend went by so fast!
Gorgeous sunshine, my other half returned home from a business trip and I'd missed him loads, lots of lovely ladies came for my open house catty launch event, I spent time with my mum, plus a pub lunch with my best mate...........  A brilliant weekend!

I had organised two make and take projects for my catty launch event.  Today I'm showing you the first one.
I went with a Christmas theme, which seemed silly on the day given the 28 degree heat outside!
I used one of the gorgeous new In Colours - Lucky Limeade, along with Chocolate Chip and Cherry Cobbler.  A perfect combo for Christmas cards.
The Cherry Cobbler layer was embossed using the Lattice Square Embossing Folder and Big Shot.  It gives a lovely quilted effect.  The ribbon on the side is the wonderful new 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon in Chocolate Chip.  I used the new Pennant Parade stamp set and Petite Pennants Builder Punch.  This is a fabulous stamp set with lots of sentiments that fit inside the pennant shapes, there's one that looks like a waffle cone for ice-cream, this little tree and then a plain and scallop pennant for bunting.........  So many ideas going round in my head!
I stamped the tree in Lucky Limeade and the pot image in Cherry Cobbler and Chocolate Chip.  I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to line them up nicely and then punched them out with the Large Oval Punch.  I added a second tree image on top with Dimensionals.
The sentiment is from Curly Cute stamp set inked in Lucky Limeade again.


This card is nice and simple, and would be great to make in batches for Christmas time.

I will show you the other make and take project later in the week, so check back for that, or sign up for email alerts or follow me for updates :o)

Have a good Monday!

The Details: 
Card / Paper - Lucky Limeade / Chocolate Chip / Cherry Cobbler / Whisper White
Stamps / Ink - Pennant Parade / Curly Cute / Cherry Cobbler Marker / Chocolate Chip Marker / Lucky Limeade
Embellishments - 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon
Tools - Big Shot / Square Lattice Embossing Folder / Dimensionals / Sticky Strip / Tombow / Trimmer / Stampin Scrub and Mist / Stamp-a-ma-jig / Petite Pennants Builder Punch / Extra Large Oval Punch / Paper Snips

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card! Great way to show off all of those new products!

    ReplyDelete