About Me

My photo
I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator for almost two years now, and when I signed up it was just for the starter kit and discount on products........ I never imagined it would snowball into being a business like it has. I am a new Mummy to my little boy, Isaac, who is almost four months old now. I am spending my maternity leave enjoying watch him grow up, becoming his own little person, and also trying to build my business up. Stampin' Up! have amazing products and I would love to share my crafting passion with as many people as possible. I am always putting through orders, so if you need anything, or just want some information or advise, please do not hesitate to contact me. If you want to try before you buy, then check out my classes and get booked on.

Saturday 1 October 2011

Exciting New Stampin Up Year Begins!!!!

Wow, it's finally 1st October and the arrival of the NEW Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalogue.

You can download a pdf version HERE

And a new month also means a new promotion, and this months it's a great time to sign up as a demo!
Check out the details HERE

I'm hosting my first every Catalogue Launch Open House Event today!  I'm so excited, and my home now looks like Stampin' Up! has just taken over.  I have make and take stations, competition areas, samples to view, loads of 3D projects I have been working on...........  it's been a hectic few weeks!

If you live anywhere in the Basingstoke or surrounding areas, then pop along anytime between 10am and 4pm. Check out the Launch Party page!

I have loads of projects and new products to share with you over the coming weeks, so pop back and see what I have been up to!

Tomorrow there is a huge New Catty Blog Hop going on from 10am so make sure you check it out.

Have a great weekend, and maybe I will see some of you later on :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment