About Me

My photo
I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator for almost two years now, and when I signed up it was just for the starter kit and discount on products........ I never imagined it would snowball into being a business like it has. I am a new Mummy to my little boy, Isaac, who is almost four months old now. I am spending my maternity leave enjoying watch him grow up, becoming his own little person, and also trying to build my business up. Stampin' Up! have amazing products and I would love to share my crafting passion with as many people as possible. I am always putting through orders, so if you need anything, or just want some information or advise, please do not hesitate to contact me. If you want to try before you buy, then check out my classes and get booked on.

Friday 19 April 2013

Last two cards from February class

Hello there,
A little later than I hoped, but here are the last two cards we made at class in February. 
Both were made using new products from the Spring/Summer Seasonal Catalogue which runs alongside the Main Catalogue until 30 June.
This first one uses a new stamp set called Collage Curios, which includes lots of little images that you can punch out and fit perfectly inside the larger of two sizes of soda tops (another new product).........  they are really sweet and add a new dimension to cards.  On this one we have actually run the soda top through the big shot to squash it down.

Tea for Two DSP has been cut out using the new Hearts a Flutter Framelits.  There is also a matching stamp set which is very cute!
The background is a gorgeous new embossing folder called Cloudy Day.

The card was finished off with bakers twine to string the banner together and then a sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes punched out with the Word Window Punch.
This final card was made using the Oh, Hello stamp set and Oval Framelits.......... also, my favourite products, the new Honeycomb Embossing Folder :o)

The colours were Primrose Petals, So Saffron, Lucky Limeade and Whisper White.  The leaves were made using the Little Leaves Sizzlit and the butterflies were made using the Beautiful Wings Embosslit and finished off with some Basic Rhinestones.

If you would like to have a fun morning making some cards and meeting other crafty people, then why not book onto an upcoming class!
Check out the CLASSES page for details, or contact me
Julie Halls
07786266722
01256335270
craftybugjules@yahoo.co.uk




1 comment: