About Me

My photo
I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator for almost two years now, and when I signed up it was just for the starter kit and discount on products........ I never imagined it would snowball into being a business like it has. I am a new Mummy to my little boy, Isaac, who is almost four months old now. I am spending my maternity leave enjoying watch him grow up, becoming his own little person, and also trying to build my business up. Stampin' Up! have amazing products and I would love to share my crafting passion with as many people as possible. I am always putting through orders, so if you need anything, or just want some information or advise, please do not hesitate to contact me. If you want to try before you buy, then check out my classes and get booked on.

Monday 26 March 2012

Sale-a-bration - Last Chance Class

Hi there

Back in January when Sale-a-bration began it seemed like it was stretched out before me and set to last and last………….  How quickly the time has gone by, and now we are in the final week!
If you have fallen in love with the collection of stamp set or those gorgeous papers but have yet to get your hands on them, well now is your final chance.  The stamp sets and papers will not be making a return after 31st March.

If you’re not sure what you need to do, it’s really simple.  Place an order for £45 and you can pick one of the five items for FREE.  Place an order of £90 and you can pick two items………………….  you get the idea.  For those last minute orders, please get in touch – 07786266722 or craftybugjules@yahoo.co.uk

For a bit of inspiration I wanted to share with you some cards we made at class last week, all featuring the Sale-a-bration collection

This card uses Lucky Limeade card for the base and is then layered with some Pool Party on one side.  The Pool Party has been embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, and lined up alongside some of the Everyday Enchantment DSP.  I added some Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon, and then the sentiment is from Outlined Occasions.  I inked it in Basic Gray and used a Blender Pen and Peach Parfait ink to add some colour.  The butterflies are made using the Beautiful Wings Embosslit with Peach Parfait card, and I added some Rhinestones for the bodies to finish them off.

This was one of my favourite cards.  The card base is Soft Suede layered with a piece of Calypso Coral that has been embossed with the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder – love it!  

Strips of Everyday Enchantment DSP have been layered on top, cut into banners, and backed on either side with a strip of Pool Party which was punched with the Scallop Border Punch.  The banners were finished off with a few Basic Rhinestones.  

The sentiment is from the Sale-a-bration set Elementary Elegance, inked in Soft Suede with a Pool Party little bird.  The frame is made by passing some Calypso Coral card through the Big Shot in the oblong Designer Frame Embossing Folder and then cutting around the edge.

  
I’ll be back tomorrow with a couple more of the cards from class to showcase some more of the Sale-a-bration loveliness!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards! I love the second card! The framed sentiment is such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete