About Me

My photo
I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator for almost two years now, and when I signed up it was just for the starter kit and discount on products........ I never imagined it would snowball into being a business like it has. I am a new Mummy to my little boy, Isaac, who is almost four months old now. I am spending my maternity leave enjoying watch him grow up, becoming his own little person, and also trying to build my business up. Stampin' Up! have amazing products and I would love to share my crafting passion with as many people as possible. I am always putting through orders, so if you need anything, or just want some information or advise, please do not hesitate to contact me. If you want to try before you buy, then check out my classes and get booked on.

Wednesday 27 April 2011

Penguin Mania

Hello......

The card I'm uploading today was actually made about a week ago.  I made four cards tonight for various birthdays and anniversaries, even a new home one, but I seemed to be finding my inspiration in retired Stampin' Up! stamp sets, so I thought I'd post this card instead as it uses the Two-Step Owl Punch which is in the Mini Catalogue that's out now.


My friends Jenny and Richard will be celebrating 8 years of wedded bliss in May, and they are both mad about Penguins.  I haven't sent them the link to this blog yet, so I'm safe to post this now.

All I did was punch the main body of the owl and then chop of it's ears......I was gentle.......hey presto, a Penguin!
The punch also pops out the little chest pieces, the various size circles for the eyes and even the tiny hearts - so cute don't ya think?

I hope they like it!

The Details:
Card / Paper - Whisper White / Basic Black / Poppy Parade (In Colour) / Daffodil Delight (for the tiny little beaks / Designer Series Paper Pack - In Colour (level 1 hostess gift)
Stamps / Ink - Something to Celebrate (level 2 hostess gift) / Poppy Parade (In Colour)
Embellishments - None
Tools - Trimmer / Two-Step Owl Punch / Snail / Dimensionals / 2-Way Glue Pen / Stampin Scrub & Mist

Thanks x

No comments:

Post a Comment